Sunday, November 18, 2007

about stamp No.11 librarything

you haven't read my blog about that, as there was 0 comment.
I have already done it 2 blogs before.

you just read my blog after that, as I want to tell you that it only works when you log on at least 1 of all those windows.

I have test it 3 times on mine, and 3 times on my colleagues'. we are exactly the same!
I don't see it as a problem, it is just an interesting observation. anyway, how come it is so easy for other people to get into your own 'library'?

just paste here again for you to view.
cheers

http://www.librarything.com/addbooks
http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php
so you can see I have got 5 books in my virtual library.I labelled them as travel, cooking and medical. I will be able to access them easily with those tags, right?and I can review them on line, read them and see who else are adding them to their shelves, see how popular they are.have I got the stamp No.11?
Posted by storytimenow at 7:53 PM 0 comments
Wednesday, November 7, 2007


No comments: