Wednesday, November 21, 2007

No.15 library 2.0 and future

I went to those links, all of them, read them quickly, agree what they say about future generation, future library, etc. I also watched the video, though it stopped all the time, and I never managed to view from beginning to end, but I got its meaning : e is better than paper!

I agree, in many ways, but not all.

when i was in uni 20 yrs ago, a lot of talking about future world was already there, I still remember those very advanced ideas, something like we're going to live in a paperless world. so many years later, people still talk the same topic.

too much

talking about user training in the 2nd newsletter, i think we are training each other, discover more and more through seaching and learning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wonder if we will ever be paperless